Tips & Tools: TIME MANAGEMENT 📅 💯
- Use a schedule to help you stay organized and on track with all of your commitments and upcoming deadlines. The Student Success Centre recommends Google Calendar because it is linked to your Lakehead gmail account. To learn more about how to get started using google calendar, click here!
- Prioritize your work. When deciding what should take priority, always consider the importance of a task and its urgency.
- Make to-do lists. We recommend making to-do lists weekly and daily. You will be amazed how satisfying it feels to scratch those items off your list!
- Always tackle the most challenging tasks firsts and get an early start. When we break things down piece by piece, it makes a large assignment much more manageable.
- Consider your energy levels. Scheduling short breaks will help you regain your focus and put in high quality effort. If you know your work best in the morning, try to designate this time of day for studying.
- Find your balance. When prioritizing and scheduling your time, always remember to make time for yourself and the things that make you happy.